Perform labor related to underground utilities installation, gas or other underground and site development work. Specialized function is to operate D.O.T. regulated vehicles to include single and double axle dump trucks with trailers.
- Maintain CDL and D.O.T. qualifications. (Must not have more than four points on license.)
- Perform daily before, during and after operation maintenance checks.
- Generate/maintain appropriate dispatches, logs, trip reports, receipts, etc.
- Operate specialized tools such as air hammers, clay spades, trash pumps, etc.
- Operate and perform daily maintenance on small engine equipment such as air compressors, tampers, generators, etc.
- Perform all duties with hard hat, steel-toed safety shoes, trousers, long or short sleeved shirt and when appropriate, hearing protection and safety glasses.
- Will routinely lift fifty pounds.
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe manner and in compliance with appropriate policies and regulations.
- Perform additional assignments per Supervisor’s direction.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits which include medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance; disability insurance, paid holidays; Paid Vacation, 401k with generous employer match; world-class training; and long-term career opportunities.
We are a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.