Under supervision operate off-road construction equipment, both wheeled and tracked, in support of work related to construction, remediation and/or utilities. Capable of operating underground utility or cable placement equipment and/or supervising operation of same according to assigned division.
- Basic working knowledge of and basic proficiency operating equipment including but not limited to the following:
- Rubber tire backhoe/loader
- Fork Lift Truck
- Small Dozers
- Tractors w/various attachments
- Skid steer loader
- Boom/dump truck
- Drill Rig
- Small rubber tire loaders
- Perform before, during and after operation, maintenance on all equipment used.
- Drive (non-D.O.T. regulated) company vehicles.
- Operate and perform daily maintenance on small engine equipment such as air compressors, tampers, generators, etc.
- Perform all duties with hard hat, steel toed safety shoes, trousers, long or short sleeved shirt and when appropriate, hearing protection and safety glasses.
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe manner and in compliance with appropriate policies and regulations.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
Required Education and Experience
- Ability to read and write.
- Possess valid driver’s license.
- Minimum two years experience with general construction equipment, including ability to perform daily maintenance on equipment.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits which include medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance; disability insurance, paid holidays; Paid Vacation, 401k with generous employer match; world-class training; and long-term career opportunities.
We are a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.