With minimal supervision operate heavy, off-road construction equipment, both wheeled and tracked, in support of work related to construction, remediation and/or utilities. Capable of operating underground utility or cable placement equipment and/or supervising operation of same according to assigned division.
- Will be qualified to operate the following equipment with proficiency:
- Tracked and rubber tire loaders
- Roller both dirt and paving
- Medium and large dozer
- Forklift truck
- Grapple Truck
- Digger derrick
- Motor Grader
- Scraper Pans
- Able to understand and read stakes.
- Perform before, during and after operation, maintenance on all equipment used.
- Drive D.O.T. regulated company vehicles to include double axle dump truck; must have a valid Commercial Driver=s License (CDL) with less than seven points and current D.O.T. qualifications.
- Operate and perform daily maintenance on small engine equipment.
- Perform all duties with hard hat, steel toed safety shoes, trousers, long or short sleeved shirt and when appropriate, hearing protection and safety glasses.
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe manner and in compliance with appropriate policies and regulations.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor=s direction.
Required Education and Experience
- Ability to read and write.
- Must possess valid CDL driver’s license.
- Minimum three years experience general contracting equipment including ability to perform daily maintenance on equipment.
- Able to read and understand stakes.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits which include medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance; disability insurance, paid holidays; Paid Vacation, 401k with generous employer match; world-class training; and long-term career opportunities.
We are a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.