Supervise assigned crew of craft workers, act as supervisor on select projects, prepare all project documents, interface with clients and provide technical training to subordinates.
- Supervise all assigned personnel to insure project rules, procedures, safety requirements, etc. are met.
- Maintains and understands the company policy manual.
- Prepares daily time sheets, customer billings (dailies), dispatches, accident reports, personnel evaluations, maintenance repair orders, purchase order requisitions, site safety checklists, manifests, expense reimbursements, etc.
- Conducts safety training and equipment training.
- Capable of operating underground cable placement equipment and/or supervising operation of same according to assigned Division.
- Assists in planning work schedule, determining manpower, material and equipment requirements.
- Advises supervisor or project manager of potential problems, work interferences, schedule difficulties, etc; assists in resolving issues.
- Routinely lift 50 lbs.
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe manner and in compliance with appropriate policies and regulations.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits which include medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance; disability insurance, paid holidays; Paid Vacation, 401k with generous employer match; world-class training; and long-term career opportunities.
We are a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.