Performs labor related to either general construction or utilities operations. Will possess additional skills and perform specialized tasks in either blacktop, carpentry, concrete finishing, masonry or other crafts.
- Drive non-D.O.T. regulated company vehicles.
- Perform manual work to complete assigned task.
- Capable of following instructions per job assignment.
- Operate and perform daily maintenance on small engine equipment such as air compressor, generator, portable light sets, etc.
- Operate specialized hand tools such as air tools, clay spades, chain saws, pumps, tampers, etc.
- Routinely lift fifty pounds.
- Perform all duties with hard hat, steel-toed safety shoes, trousers, long or short sleeved shirt and when appropriate, hearing protection and safety glasses.
- Read and write at a level required for successful job performance.
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe manner and in compliance with appropriate policies and regulations.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
Required Education and Experience
- Ability to use basic hand tools, including tamper, shovels, rakes, wheelbarrows, etc.
- Possess valid driver’s license and ability to read and write.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits which include medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance; disability insurance, paid holidays; Paid Vacation, 401k with generous employer match; world-class training; and long-term career opportunities.
We are a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.