Perform duties associated with driving regulated vehicles (single and tandem axle dump trucks w/ trailers).
- Capable of driving company vehicles to and from job site and perform required associated work.
- Capable of performing leader tasks as assigned.
- Maintain current Commercial Drivers License (CDL) and D.O.T. qualifications.
- Maintain driver’s logs, trip reports, receipts, permits, etc.
- Perform vehicle pre-trip inspections. Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of vehicle.
- Load, secure and transport light construction equipment up to size of rubber tire backhoe.
- Read and interpret maps and directions.
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
- Capable of operating associated job site equipment as instructed.
- Perform minor maintenance tasks such as emergency starts on Guardian equipment.
- Perform before, during and after operation maintenance and service on all equipment operated.
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe manner and in compliance with appropriate policies and regulations.
- Perform additional assignments per Supervisor’s direction.
Required Education and Experience
- Possess capabilities to perform functions in the above job description.
- Ability to read and write.
- Maintain CDL license in good standing, free of moving violations.
- Five years experience driving commercial trucks both automatic and standard transmission.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits which include medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance; disability insurance, paid holidays; Paid Vacation, 401k with generous employer match; world-class training; and long-term career opportunities.
We are a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.